A historic mansion originally owned by the Keene family, Keene Place is one of Keeneland’s hidden gems and among the oldest buildings on the property. A truly unique venue that offers two floors of meeting and entertaining space as well as a back patio that overlooks the grounds.
• Events must end by midnight
• Audio/visual services may be rented
• Guest counts over 75 require a tent over the back patio
• Drop down screen and projector in Board Room, Second Floor
• Light background music included